I was inspired to title my blog "Hip To My Heart", mostly by the marvelous song by The Band Perry. Also, I decided I didn't want to have a blog with a bunch of useless crap, so I am only writing about what is, Hip To My Heart.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Be Patient With Me

HA! You thought I was going to be one of those people. Write one blog one day when they feel either exhilarated or bored and say to themselves, "I'm going to have a blog!" Then when they apprehend the insufficient amount of people that follow their thoughts and words, they decide there is no point, and it's back to Facebook status'.  I have 7 people following my blog as of today. I knew this was going to happen, and I'm elated to have such a modest number. I don't want to broadcast my thoughts to half the idiots on Facebook. So here's a gracias to you 7! Remember my promise, my blogs will be spread apart, because they will be thought out.

1 comment:

Josh said...

sad day. I hope that get more followers as well but. in the mean time just keep blogging so i have a reason to follow